Welcome to ECENTA.
We at ECENTA are not only searching for employees – we search for team members for our ECENTA family. We are seeking team players with a distinct sense of responsibility as well as a sense of community. We know that in a strong company, we can achieve a great deal. With us you will find more than a job – we offer you a professional home with real perspectives.
We keep on growing and search for new team members to find their place with us. Join us as a Frontend Developer ( Angular/ React) - SAP Customer Data Cloud and bring fresh ideas, a lot of curiosity, and ambition to the team.
What we do.
Working as a team, we analyze and develop solutions for our customers using SAP products to implement their corporate processes. In other words: We love and succeed in project work. From specification and conceptualization, during implementation, up until the testing and go-live: we support our customers throughout the whole IT project cycle. We do not dread challenges. What is more: We think outside the box to find the fitting solutions where others see problems only.
What we offer.
A place to work which does not relate to any conventional office job – and a lot of variety. And it is not just an empty statement. As a SAP consultant at ECENTA, you will have the opportunity to travel to our customers around the world, or you can work remotely with your global team to provide tailor-made solutions to clients. At the same time, you will profit from the security and employee benefits coming with a position in a medium-sized company.
During the past years, you have gained some experience with SAP Customer Data or have been able to acquire basic technical knowledge and would now like to expand your knowledge in this area. You are communicative, fit into our team, and want to deepen your expertise, we offer you the opportunity to take off as a Frontend developer (Angular/ React)- SAP Customer Data Cloud .
· You have a desire to integrate SAP Customer Data Cloud into existing systems or build from scratch and implementations on both web and mobile.
· You always wanted to design, build, and test Customer Identity Access Management processes and be responsible for the integration into SAP or non-SAP backend landscapes.
· You could also imagine designing, building, and testing ETL processes.
· You have some experience in REST & JSON, OAuth & SAML, HTML, CSS, JS (client-side), and SaaS and want to deepen your knowledge.
· Experience in any of the following technologies would be a plus: Serverless computing, server-side coding (Node.js), React.js (or similar front-end frameworks), Mobile development (Android/iOS)
Are you interested? Would you like to bring us further with your experience and expand your expertise with our strong team? We look forward to hearing from you! Join us and become a member of the ECENTA family!